THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
The Gay Men’s Health service (GMHS) and Outhouse are pleased to announce the
re-introduction of the Personal Development Courses (PDC) from May 2011.
The PDC is for gay and bisexual men and is free of charge.
It is series 6 of weekly workshops held on Tuesday evenings at Outhouse.
THE AIM OF THE COURSE IS:
• To help you become more aware of yourself.
• To improve self esteem and assertiveness.
• To meet new people and expand your social network.
• To learn practical ways of dealing with day to day situations.
• Personal development is all about making positive changes in your life and improving your health and well-being.
• It can be both fun and challenging and helps you learn coping skills for everyday situations.
Take the next step, contact us, to find out more or to book your place.
T: 01 873 4932 E: email@example.com