MSMGF is an expanding network of advocates and other experts in sexual health, LGBT/human rights, research, and policy, working to ensure an effective response to HIV among gay men and other men who have sex with men. We are directly linked with more than 120 community-based organizations across 62 countries.
Will the U.N. “Leave No One Behind” and Improve LGBTI Health and Well-Being?
July 5 – July 25
- June 5 Nederland moet Indonesië interpelleren over holebifobie en transfobie – Zizo Online
- May 25 Years of Progress to End AIDS Now Threatened – Erie Gay News
- May 22 A Human Rights Analysis of HIV in the Yogyakarta Principles – Sexuality Politics Watch Blog
- May 20 Holding UN Member States Accountable: #EndAIDS by 2030 – Equal Eyes
- April 21 Trump Policies Snag First HIV-Positive Gay Asylum Seeker – A&U Magazine
- April 20 Setting Advocacy Priorities: PEPFAR Country Operational Plans 2017 – HealthGap
- April 20 Setting Advocacy Priorities: PEPFAR Country Operational Plans 2017 – AVAC
- April 4 World: Trans model on GQ cover, Dutch attack, Quebec’s pro-LGBT move – Windy City Times
- April 3 Key population networks call for strengthening engagement in grant-making and implementation – AIDSPAN
- March 17 Too Little Data and Old Strategy on Prevention for MSM in Africa: Time for Change – TheBody.com
- March 5 Hội thảo Sử dụng bộ công cụ MSMIT để thiết kế chương trình can thiệp toàn diện cho nhóm MSM – Vietnam Department of HIV/AIDS